In Kerala every year thousands of students graduate as Computer Science/IT Engineers. And, everyone dreams of getting a job that will secure their future.
Application development is one of the in thing in Kerala, India. Becoming an application developer is almost every youngster’s dream job profile since the job offers immense growth.
Everyone wants to be an application developer today. But, becoming an application developer alone won’t help you! One needs to stand out among the other app developers in Kerala.
But, it’s no easy job! Kerala is the state with the highest literacy rate in India (94.65%) and is also the land that produces great minds every year.
Meridian, understands this more than anyone. So, here are some tips & suggestions that will help you to be unique among the other app developers in Kerala.
We’ll explain this topic in 2 sets.
The 1st set is for beginners who are planning to take their baby steps towards becoming an effective application developer in Kerala.
The 2nd set is for those who’re currently working as app developers in Kerala.
Let’s get started !
- Select the most appropriate platform- This is the most crucial phase where you need to be very specific with your taste and your area of interest.
- Choose the place where you want to get training- It’s very important that you learn from the best place.
- There are two options- Paid training from an institute or join a company as a trainee.
For working professionals-
If you’re a working professional working here are a few things that will always give you an additional benefit from other developers.
- Practice Regularly- Need to do is to brush up your knowledge on a regular basis.
- Keep working on improving your maths skills- Developers always needs to be good in mathematics (maths helps you to create algorithms that are used in the software). Focus on calculus and statistics as they’re most commonly applied branches of maths in app development.
- Always get new certifications- Many online certifications are available & it’s always good you take up new certifications as it’s going to give an additional plus point when you’re on the lookout for a new job.
- Certifications help you to showcase that you are capable of taking up any new challenges.
- Certification from a recognized professional body can open more job opportunities.
- Create new software- Design & developing new applications/software always helps you in detecting your weakness & boosts your level of confidence.
If you’re interested in starting a career at one of the best application development companies in Kerala- Meridian
Get in touch with us- Meridian Solutions Inc.